The Original Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Lotion Treatment
While there is no cure for Keratosis Pilaris (KP), dermatologist agree that with a consistent and proper exfoliating routine, the symptoms of bumpy and discolored skin can become almost unnoticeable. This innovative formula combines glycolic acid (AHA) and salicylic acid (BHA) to reduce KP and give you clear skin that’s smoother to the touch. For moderate to severe KP we recommend using in combination with Touch KP Exfoliating Wash.
Dual Exfoliation Fights KP Where It Starts:
While KP shows up as rough discolored bumps on the surface of your skin, it’s what happens below that’s important. The buildup of keratin deep down in your hair follicles is what leads to inflammation, redness, & those unwanted bumps. No wonder it’s so stubborn to deal with. Fortunately, this formula contains 12% glycolic acid & 2% salicylic acid to:
- Exfoliate rough bumps on the surface of your skin. Glycolic acid is the smallest alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which lets it break down the "glue" that holds those old and rough skin cells together.
- Penetrate deep into the hair follicle to reduce keratin buildup, reducing inflammation and redness. Salicylic acid can go deeper than any other acid due to its unique chemistry, allowing it to improve your skin tone.
- Reduce & prevent body acne. Not only does this formula reduce symptoms of KP, but the same acids also clear out pores and reduces inflammation that causes acne.
Low PH For Effective Exfoliation
Did you know that glycolic acid loses its effectiveness by more than 60% with a pH over 4? Exfoliating acids are very sensitive to pH, and a small change can mean a big difference. That’s why our formula has a low pH of 3.5, meaning our glycolic and salicylic acids can penetrate your skin more effectively to reduce those pesky bumps.
Dry skin can make KP worse, that’s why we included these ingredients to hydrate your skin: Glycine Soja Oil, a natural moisturizer, rich in antioxidants & Vitamin E. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (CCT) an excellent emollient derived from coconut oil and glycerin. It leaves your skin feeling silky and non-greasy. Finally, Aloe Vera stimulates new cell growth and has moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
More Reasons To Love Us:
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA in a FDA registered & cGMP/SOP compliant facility
- No parabens, phthalates, sulfates, drying alcohols or dyes
- Cruelty Free
- Exfoliant (EX): smooths skin & reduces discoloration
- Stabilizers (SB): keeps the formula together, prevents bacterial growth, & improves shelf life
- Emollients & Humectants (EM): works to hydrate, soften, and protect your skin from dryness
Ingredients: Purified Water (SB), C12-14 Alkyl Benzoate (EM), Glycolic Acid (EX), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (EM), Cetearyl Alcohol (SB), C13-15 Alkane (EM), Propylene Glycol (EM), Dimethicone (EM), Glyceryl Stearate (SB), Ammonium Glycolate (SB), Salicylic Acid (EX), Glycerin (EM), PEG-100 Stearate (SB), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (EM), Arginine (SB), Glycine Soja Oil (EM), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (SB), Hydroxyethylcellulose (SB), Disodium EDTA (SB), Phenoxyethanol (SB), Ethylhexylglycerin (SB), Fragrance.