The Original Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Treatment
While there is no cure for Keratosis Pilaris (KP), dermatologist agree that with a consistent and proper exfoliating routine, the symptoms of bumpy and discolored skin can become almost unnoticeable. This innovative formula combines glycolic acid (AHA) and salicylic acid (BHA) to reduce KP and give you clear skin that’s smoother to the touch.
Dual Exfoliating Fights KP Where it Starts:
For stubborn skin conditions that occur in pores and hair follicles like KP & Body Acne, we need to go deeper. Touch KP Body Wash formula contains 15% glycolic acid & 2% salicylic acid to:
- Exfoliate away rough bumps & dull skin. Glycolic acid is the smallest alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which lets it break down the "glue" that holds those old and rough skin cells together.
- Penetrate deep into the hair follicle & pores to reduce inflammation and redness. Salicylic acid can go deeper than any other acid due to its unique chemistry, allowing it to improve your skin tone.
- Reduce & prevent body acne. This dual action exfoliation combined with our gentle surfactant blend cleanses out pores and reduces inflammation that causes acne.
Low PH For Effective Exfoliation
Did you know that glycolic acid loses its effectiveness by more than 60% with a pH over 4? Exfoliating acids are very sensitive to pH, and a small change can mean a big difference. That’s why our formula has a low pH of 3.5, meaning our glycolic and salicylic acids can penetrate your skin more effectively to reduce those pesky bumps.
No Dryness & Skin Protection
A perfect blend of surfactants and humectants to give you a deep cleanse while preventing your skin from over drying. Dry skin can make KP & Body Acne worse, that’s why we included these ingredients to hydrate your skin: Hyaluronic acid helps the skin reduce moisture loss, inflammation, and formation of age spots. Aloe Vera acts as a soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant. Gotu Kola contains asiatic acid with anti-inflammatory and collagen stimulating properties. Finally, vitamin E contains powerful antioxidant properties that help protect your skin.
Directions for KP Body Wash: Pour a small amount onto your body puff, loofah, or washcloth. Work into a rich lather before massaging over wet skin, concentrating on the most dry, rough, and bumpy areas. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Touch KP Exfoliating Lotion.
More Reasons To Love Us:
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA in a FDA registered & cGMP/SOP compliant facility
- No parabens, phthalates, sulfates, drying alcohols or dyes
- Cruelty Free
- Exfoliant (EX): smooths skin & reduces discoloration
- Stabilizers (SB): keeps the formula together, prevents bacterial growth, & improves shelf life
- Surfactants (SF): gentle sulfate-free cleansing agents
- Emollients & Humectants (EM): works to hydrate, soften, and protect your skin from dryness
Ingredients for KP Body Wash: Purified Water (SB), Glycolic Acid (EX), Ammonium Glycolate (SB), Glycerine (EM), C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate (SF), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (SF), Salicylic Acid (EX), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (EM), Sodium Hyaluronate (EM), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (EM), Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract (EM), Tocopheryl Acetate (EM), Phenoxyethanol (SB), Ethylhexylglycerin (SB), Fragrance.