All-In-One Color Correcting & Clarifying Cream
The best color correcting ingredients combined into one cream means it's got all your discoloration issues covered. While most treatments only target a specific type of hyperpigmentation, Touch Bright & Clear cream treats a broad range of hyperpigmentation issues from beginning to end.
- Azelaic Acid: Brightens and evens skin tone by directly reducing the number of existing hyperpigmented cells while not affecting normal skin cells. Acts as a gentle exfoliant to improve skin texture and kills acne-causing bacteria.
- Niacinamide: Reduces the appearance of skin discoloration by disrupting the formation of melanin (responsible for skin pigment). Also controls excess oil, reduces rosacea, acne inflammation, and pore size.
- Kojic Acid: Helps lighten dark spots as a powerful inhibitor of tyrosinase (an enzyme that helps produce pigment cells).
- Tranexamic Acid: Minimizes recurrence of discoloration and stubborn brown patches with continued use by inhibiting UV light induced activity.
A Soothing & Exfoliating Toning Treatment
Old-school toners are notorious for their use of harsh chemicals like alcohol and while many newer toners are gentle, they tend to fall behind on delivering any real results. Luckily, we've formulated Touch Glycolic Acid Toner with 7% glycolic acid, rose water, witch hazel, & aloe vera gel at just the right pH level to exfoliate, soothe, & hydrate your skin while controlling excess oils.
Gently Exfoliate Away Problem Skin:
Formulated with 7% glycolic acid and a low pH of 3.5, this toner gently exfoliates away rough old layers to:
- Reveal smooth, radiant, even toned skin.
- Cleanse away dirt and excessive oils to minimize pores and prevent acne.
- Restore healthy glowing skin by preventing moisture loss and dryness.
- Support and increase collagen.
Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Protection
Our broad-spectrum moisturizer stops UV rays from causing hyperpigmentation like dark spots, age spots, melasma, and PIH. Studies show using broad spectrum sunscreen along with your exfoliating and dark spot treatments provide better results. This ultra-light cream applies smoothly and absorbs quickly. Unlike traditional sunblock this does not leave a white cast. Oil-free and fragrance-free makes this face cream safe to use for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone
Directions for Glycolic Acid Face Wash: Massage in circular motions on wet skin and avoid getting into eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water and gently pat dry. For best results, start by using 3 times a week and increase frequency as tolerated.
Directions for Glycolic Acid Toner: After cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Use no more frequently than once per day. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use.
Directions for Bright & Clear Cream: Massage a small amount twice daily on cleansed and toned skin. Use sun protection during the day. For best results use with our Anti-Aging SPF 30 Moisturizer.
Directions for SPF30 Moisturizer: Apply daily to areas exposed to sun.
More Reasons To Love Us:
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA in a FDA registered & cGMP/SOP compliant facility
- No parabens, phthalates, sulfates, drying alcohols or dyes
- Cruelty Free
- Exfoliant (EX): smooths skin & reduces discoloration
- Stabilizers (SB): keeps the formula together, prevents bacterial growth, & improves shelf life
- Emollients & Humectants (EM): works to hydrate, soften, and protect your skin from dryness
Ingredients of Glycolic Acid Face Wash: Purified Water (SB), Glycolic Acid (EX), Ammonium Glycolate (SB), Glycerin (SB), C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate (SF), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (SF), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (EM), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (EM), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (EM), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (EM), Phenoxyethanol (SB), Ethylhexylglycerin (SB), Fragrance.
Ingredients of Glycolic Acid Toner: Purified Water (SB), Glycolic Acid (EX), Rose Water (EM), Aloe Vera Gel (EM), Propylene Glycol (EM), Glycerin (EM), Sodium Hydroxide (SB), Polysorbate 20 (SB), Witch Hazel Extract (EM), Phenoxyethanol (SB), Ethylhexylglycerin (SB).
Ingredients of Bright & Clear Cream: Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Nicotinamide, Propylene Glycol, Tranexamic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-100.
Ingredients of Anti-Aging SPF30 Moisturizer: Active: Zinc Oxide 7.0% (SPF), Octinoxate 7.5% (SPF), Octisalate 5.0% (SPF) Inactive: Aqua (SB), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (EM), Glyceryl Stearate (SB), Cetyl Alcohol (SB), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate (EM), Cyclopentasiloxane (EM), Cetearyl Alcohol,(EM), Cetyl Dimethicone (EM), Ascorbic Acid (AO), Tocopheryl Acetate (AO), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (EM), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (EM), Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (EM), PEG-100 Stearate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract (EM), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (EM), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (EM), Sodium PCA (EM), Sodium Hyaluronate (EM), Xanthan Gum (SB), Dehydroacetic Acid (SB), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (SB), Benzyl Alcohol (SB), Tetrasodium EDTA (SB), Citric Acid (SB)
I love the philosophy behind the brand.
I am happy that your "products are created using clean, plant-based, and clinically proven ingredients...", however, I have just started using them, so it is too early to say.
happy new customer
love all your products. also great knowing they're made in USA
Notice my skin much brighter without peeling.
I am usually annoyed when a product I use is out of stock, but luckily I found Touch's Bright & Clear cream. It is cheaper than the Topicals Faded Cream I was using. It doesn't smell funky like the Topicals product and it goes on smoother. The BEST part is the results. I have been using this only for about a month and my darker brown spots are fading and many of the fainter spots are gone. Great product!!!!
Despite its odd spicy mustard color, this creamy gel keeps my melasma suppressed. It doesnâ€™t have a bad odor like other pigment products Iâ€™ve used before. And the color doesnâ€™t leave a yellow cast on my face!