Acne Treatment Gel - Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
A fast-acting effective acne treatment you can use daily or as a spot treatment. This super-light gel immediately fights facial and body acne, prevents future breakouts, and reduces redness. Works against all types of acne and blemishes.
Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide:
Traditional benzoyl peroxide particles are larger than the average human pore, making them less efficient and more irritating. Our specially milled BPO particles are less than 10 microns allowing them to penetrate pores more efficiently to eliminate acne bacteria with less irritation.
Why is 2.5% benzoyl peroxide so good at fighting acne?
It kills acne causing bacteria without them becoming resistant which means it doesn't lose effectiveness over time.
Studies show it's just as effective as 5% or 10% benzoyl peroxide but less irritating.
Benzoyl peroxide dissolves well in oil, which means it can penetrate deep into pores and pimples.
It also acts as an exfoliant to open pores and reduce inflammation.
Lightweight & Fast-Acting Formula
With only 7 other ingredients, our super lightweight gel was designed for only two functions:
Deliver the active benzoyl peroxide to your pores to fight acne
Protect your skin from irritation and dryness
This formula contains no oil or alcohol, and uses only non-comedogenic ingredients for fast absorption. It's so light it can even be used under makeup and moisturizers so you can fight acne while going about your day.
More Reasons To Love Us:
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA in a FDA registered & cGMP/SOP compliant facility
- No parabens, phthalates, sulfates, drying alcohols or dyes
- Cruelty Free
- Drug Actives (DA): FDA approved safe and effective ingredients to treat skin conditions like acne.
- Stabilizers (SB): keeps the formula together, prevents bacterial growth, & improves shelf life
- Emollients & Humectants (EM): works to hydrate, soften, and protect your skin from dryness
Ingredients: Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (DA) Inactive: Carbomer (SB) , Edetate Disodium (SB), Glycerine (EM), Propylene Glycol (EM), Saccharide Isomerate (EM), Sodium Hydroxide (SB), Water (SB).