At-Home Microdermabrasion to Make Your Skin Glow
If you’re looking for the same results as a dermatologist's microdermabrasion procedure for a fraction of the cost, then our Microdermabrasion facial scrub is the perfect solution for you!
As a moisturizing facial scrub with exfoliating properties, this scrub is the best fix for:
- Uneven skin tone
- Acne scars and blemishes
- Fine lines and wrinkles
But why is this scrub so great? First, let’s take a look at the ingredients…
- Alumina: As a naturally occurring mineral, alumina acts as a scrubbing agent for the skin to exfoliate away textured and uneven skin tone. It provides an effective exfoliation to the skin without irritation.
- Green tea extract: A miracle ingredient for the skin, green tea extract is highly effective at improving moisture in the skin, minimizing puffiness, and reducing acne. It is also gentle enough on the skin to be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Allantoin: An effective moisturizing ingredient, allantoin is an excellent addition to an anti-aging routine as it aids in shedding dead skin cells. It keeps the skin smooth as the dead skin layer is now shed off. It also stimulates the growth of healthy tissue.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil hydrates the skin effectively, balances natural oil production, delivers antioxidant protection, and has anti-inflammatory properties. It is all-around an incredible ingredient full of nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Chamomile: Using chamomile on the skin brings on antioxidant properties as it’s an ingredient filled with nutrients and minerals. It also helps the skin regenerate, tightens pores, and slows down aging effects of the skin.
Now that you’re aware of the ingredients, what are the benefits of all these ingredients combined into one product?
With the antioxidant properties from the jojoba oil and chamomile, this microdermabrasion scrub works great for protecting the skin from free radicals in the environment. This means that all the pollution, dirt, and oil from the environment around you will not penetrate deep into your skin. Instead, you will get a deep cleanse as these ingredients work together to enhance the absorption of your skincare products.
On top of that, the moisturizing effects of the allantoin and green tea extract make it a top-quality product for those with dry skin. Not only are you exfoliating away dead skin cells, you are also putting much needed moisture back into the skin. So say goodbye to those exfoliating scrubs that leave your skin flaking off! This one will produce a sleek, moisturizing finish to the skin.
And finally, the exfoliating products of the alumina work to exfoliate away dull old layers of the skin, cleanse and minimize pores, and improve skin elasticity. Just like if you were to go to the dermatologist and pay hundreds of dollars - instead you can recreate this treatment at home!
This is all great so far - but most importantly, how often do you use it?
Since it is a heavier duty exfoliant, it is best if used 1-2 times a week. Add this to your at-home spa day routine and your skin will be glowing in no time!